A Review: Head Kandy Hair Extensions

 Sunday 12 June 2011

Hello everyone! So i decided to get right in there with my first REAL post and what better way to kick start my blog than with a topic I am very much in love with - Hair Extensions. I have been buying clip in hair extensions for 5 years and have tried many different brands, the company I am going to review for you today are Head Kandy. Head Kandy are a clip-in hair extension company who provide 100%  remy human hair and have a range of different lengths and colours.

I purchased my extensions from http://www.headkandy.com/ around three months ago and wear them pretty much everyday. Head Kandy offer extensions in Deluxe Full Head Sets, Single Wefts and Quad Wefts. Full Sets come with 10 wefts of hair, originally i was going to purchase a full set but in the past I have never worn sets of extensions with more than 4/5 pieces as I don't like the feeling of TONNES of clips all over my head. I then decided to do a bit of research on the "Quad Wefts" which Head Kandy offer. Quad Wefts are four wefts of hair sewn on to a flat mesh and are SUPER thick. I went on to purchase one 20-22" quad and one 20-22" single strip weft. I was incredibly excited when my hair arrived, the hair was GORGEOUSLY thick, silky, smooth, long, like no other clip in extensions I have purchased before. However, after clipping the hair in I felt there was not enough hair to blend in to my own natural hair, so i went ahead and purchased one more quad.

The result?


The extra quad made a great deal of difference. I found the hair to be a teensy bit too long for my liking, so I did trim the hair an inch or so. The clips are incredibly secure and no clips have started to fall off like with some other hair extension brands I have tried. With the hair being remyhir I find that the hair always stays soft even after me putting them through hell and back with constant styling and wearing everyday.

My only complaint about these extensions is that some of the hair has detached itself from one of my quadf wefts which meant I had to sew it back on to the mesh, pretty annoying sure but it can be easily fixed :)

I have washed these extensions maybe 3 or so times and have not seen any difference in the quality of the hair which is also geat.

I must say I do not recommend that anyone purchases the hair the way I did, I would definitley go ahead and just purchase the full set, you will save yourself a lot of hassle and money! :)

Overall, beautiful silky soft, long and thick extensions which can be washed and styled. Oh and my colour was in "Melted Chocolate"  :)

Thanks for reading :)
Melissa
x

1 comments:

Saz 12 June 2011 at 13:05  

Sooo jealous of your hair, it always looks amazing :(.. I'm just far too lazy to put my extensions in though!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP